Collaboration, creativity and innovation.
It's our belief that an informed collaborative approach to the development of packaging fosters both creativity and innovation, and our clients seem to agree.Get to know us
At Rawlings, we have clients not customers.
Our business relationship is a professional one, where clients benefit from our industry knowledge and network of trusted suppliers. We take the time to listen and understand what you want to achieve for your product and brand, so we can properly help and advise you. We don't charge you for that expertise. It's just part of the service we offer every day, to every client, big or small.
Service you can rely on.
We offer a seamless service from initial enquiry through to delivery of the finished product. A dedicated account manager supports you every step of the way - sharing expertise, ensuring quality you can trust and a price that'll positively impact your bottom line.
- Responsive, knowledgeable people
- Proactive personal service
- Open and honest communication
- Industry expertise and helpful professional advice
- Trustworthy management and support
- Swift problem-solving
No matter how big or small
We work with companies of all sizes - all clients are big clients to us.
We understand that small entrepreneurial enterprises may need a little extra time and a helping hand to fully explore their options. Many are pleasantly surprised at what they can achieve for their products, brand and bottom line.Read our case studies
Sustainability is, and always has been, an important part of our company culture.
Over the years we've become known for our ethical approach.
- We expect our suppliers to demonstrate environmental accountability for their products and supply chain
- We lobby manufacturers to improve their recycled content levels and provide greater transparency for our clients and their customers
- We continue to scrutinise our own products and services to minimise our carbon footprint
- We believe that sustainability is everyone's responsibility
Food, Soft Drinks and Wine
Spirits, Beer & Cider
Health & Beauty, Candle & Diffuser Glass
Administration and Finance
We've been in the business for more than 165 years.
The company was established in Bristol by William Rawlings in 1850, when glass was still being manufactured at two kilns in the city. Empty glass bottles were collected, washed and sold on to local wine merchants. An early example of entrepreneurial recycling!
In 1927, fifteen year-old Leonard Routley joined the company. He eventually took over as sole owner. It was around this time that the company began to import glass bottles and jars from manufacturers around the world, becoming the largest independent supplier to many of the UK's most popular brands. The Routley family are still the proud owners of Rawlings today.